I laugh at my own jokes so you won’t have to, but you probably will because I’m hilarious. Full Bio


The Average Person Has 1,602 Unread Emails and 47 Unread Texts?

You can get away with not returning emails for a few days. But we expect people to respond to text messages a little faster. So is this rude?

A new poll found 43% of Americans currently have unread texts that they're ignoring. And most of them AREN'T spam.

The average person has 47 unread texts . . . and 56% of those are from friends and family. The other 44% are from brands, companies, or scammers. Here are a few more stats from the survey . . .

1. Unread emails are still far more common than unread texts. Two-thirds of us currently have unread emails in our inbox . . . the average is 1,602 of them.

2. 32% of people said they have ZERO unread emails right now.

3. Texting is still the fastest-growing form of communication. 51% of people say they're texting more than they were a year ago.

4. The top people we enjoy getting a text from are our friends and siblings, followed by our parents.

5. The #1 person we DON'T want to get a text from is our boss. But the poll also found that texting people at work is much more common than it used to be. 


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content